- Feris Juggling the Julia logo
- Rust is the most loved language in stackoverflow again
- Julia is climbing the ranks
- Written in the last decade so they don't have to deal with legacy issues Even more inspired after the juliacon keynote comparing Julia to go
TODO Built-in package management
TODO Central package store
- The best part is they're there when you want them(when you're developing packages)
TODO Baked in testing suite is adequate(ie don't need pytest/jest)
TODO Easy version management
TODO Does it's main feature and does it well
- Rust is focused on memory safety
- Julia is focused on being fast
- Link to why we wrote Julia
But the compile times in both are slow!
But it's not going to get worse?